You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Creative Front-End Developer
Our client is looking for a Front-end Developer with a strong technical background to develop and enhance the UX, UI and customer-facing interfaces for our products. You will be working directly with our design team to develop a broad range of online applications being part of an enthusiastic, vibrant and creative team that are dedicated to finishing great work to self-imposed deadlines!
Skills & Attributes Required
- Creative UI, UX and CRO skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of web interface development (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax)
- Superb attention to detail
- Great knowledge of using code repository (SVN/Git)
- General knowledge of security, GDPR, social media
- Desire to own an assignment from beginning to end while meeting the goals and objectives within assigned timeframes
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
Advanced Skills will be:
- Knowledge of the Liquid template language (Shopify)
- Experience with object oriented software development (preferably Ruby)
- Knowledge in at least one MVC framework (Ruby on Rails/ Sinatra etc.)
- Experience with databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/CouchDB)
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, CodePen
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
2i Recruit Ltd
The job: has been sent to: