You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Helpdesk technician
IT Helpdesk technician
Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 (37.5 hours a week)
Start date: ASAP
Duties: Helpdesk experience essential
Dealing with IT issues over the telephone, this will include using remote tools such as VNC, RDP, understanding and experience of MS office 2010, Windows 7, Active Directory is essential.
The postholder will be part of a Team responsible for the delivery of efficient technical support to ICT users within the Trust. This will primarily include operating and maintaining the central IT support helpdesk, and providing on-site support where required. The postholder will be required to promote the efficient use of ICT to support improvements in patient care.
1. Provision of telephone support and advice to IT users to resolve queries / issues. This support encompasses both administration systems (Microsoft Office products and e-mail) and technical software (operating systems).
2. Provision of support to corporate systems and those maintained on behalf of the Trust. Systems support will include database applications and web-based systems.
3. Responsible for timely logging and updates of reported faults to the central IT helpdesk system and maintenance of any associated manual records.
4. Ensure that the agreed escalation trigger points are monitored and adhered to in relation to IT helpdesk services.
5. Responsible for maintenance and updating of inventory and staff information on the central IT helpdesk system.
6. Provision of on-site IT support and completion of associated documentation to resolve faults when required.
7. Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive procedure notes for all functions associated with the Helpdesk and IT support and assist in streamlining processes where required.
8. Provision of advice and quotations to clients for IT hardware; software and upgrades.
If interested please contact Matt on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: