You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support / Helpdesk Manager
Salary £40- 50K DOE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large team of customer-focused and tech-minded individuals with a leading technology company based in Kent. This role is directly responsible for the leadership, guidance, and overall delivery of the support team.
* Provide effective management of the IT Helpdesk, driving the team to deliver efficient and effective business results
* Design and implement with the assistance of the Directors systems and processes for effective planning and monitoring of SLA’s and KPI’s in a way which maximises efficiency and productivity.
* Support staff to grow with the business through formal and informal training and coaching, creating a high performing team environment.
* Inspire and motivate a committed team.
* Bridge gaps between teams creating constant and effective communication.
* Lead the development of documented operating procedures for key business processes to drive quality, consistency and continuous improvement.
* Support the continued development of the KPI’s set for teams to support. visibility, accountability and ‘line of sight’ from back office to service delivery and corporate ambitions.
* Work proactively with the senior management to support effective team working between back office teams and frontline delivery staff.
* Act as day to day contact with key operational suppliers/partners and stakeholders.
* Experience in a Support environment with demonstrable experience of working in a Team Leader/Management role.
* Experience of IT Support and knowledge of CRM Software and Systems
* To review the current internal support functions, recommend improvements and implement any changes in collaboration with the Operations Director and management colleagues
* To work at a fast pace with high energy levels
* To inspire, motivate your team
* To work independently without supervision and provide effective management to others within operational teams
* Produce information in a timely manner and work to tight deadlines
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: