You can save this job and apply at a later date.
WordPress Web Developer
The company started over 20 years ago, has developed an exemplary reputation in the promotional merchandise industry for servicing all branded confectionery needs.
As a WordPress Web Developer your duties will include:
• Helping to develop a new pieces of industry leading customer experience software with on-going support.
• Rebuild existing sites.
• Responsibility for the web building programme.
• Writing scripts.
To be a successful WordPress Web Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Good communication skills.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience with writing scripts.
• Has commercial acumen.
• Good programming skills.
• Stable and can work on you own initiative.
• Experience of writing scripts.
• Understanding databases along with other programming skills.
Please note that this is an internal office-based role.
In return for this WordPress role, you will receive a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: