You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Analyst (Insurance Exp)
Well established and expanding provider of software solutions to Insurance sector have an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team.
looking for as much of the following as possible:-
- Insurance knowledge - Policy or Claims in Commercial & General Insurance, preferably including at least one of the following: Motor, Household lines of business.
- Experience of working with customers at all levels or end users in a project or training capacity
- Experience of Agile methodology, including User Story creation
- Logical thinker
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- MS Office - Word, Visio, Excel & Powerpoint
Experience of methods/tools below is advantageous:
- Prior use of Jira by Atlassian
Based in modern offices with good parking and rail links in Camberley, Surrey
A salary in the region of £45,000 - £48,000 plus a good benefits package is on offer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: