You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Information Systems Analyst
We are looking for a poised, self-confident individual who is passionate about systems and applications, and has a keen interest in understanding how they are configured and their role in a working environment. You will feel comfortable managing your own stakeholders and bringing ideas that will contribute to enhanced processes and end-user satisfaction.
* Dealing with advanced system related issues, escalated by tier 1 helpdesk administrators.
* Responsible for providing level 2 and 3 support to HR system users by analysing, tracking and resolving issues, escalating critical issues to management when appropriate. Serve as an escalation point from the HR Service Centre for system related issues that cannot be solved in the initial pass.
* Regularly research, analyse and recommend/implement solutions to HR processes and systems in order to improve efficiency and minimize risk
* Support the full implementation life cycle for large and small projects as required, ranging from helping to define user requirements to creating test plans and scripts
* Create system training materials and reference documents for end users and Level 1 support
* Participate in HR calls globally; align on relevant topics with team members
* Partner with HRSC and HR Operational Services globally to support system releases and make recommendations on leveraging new system functionality.
* Ensuring that all activities of the role continue to be accurately documented in administration guides, flowcharts & checklists and where possible to progress queries to Tier 1.
* Must have prior experience in supporting an HR function, with good knowledge of HR processes and practices.
* Proven track record of HR systems experience to a super user level.
* Hands-on experience of Workday and/ or Taleo/ Oleeo/ Assignment Pro is essential
* Experience of Business Objects or similar business intelligence tools is desirable
* Experience of performing system requirements definition, design, development, configuration, and testing support is desirable
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: