You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Full Stack Web Developer
Full Stack Web Developer
£30,000 - 40,000 per annum
Be our technical solution
The dream job for a Full Stack Web Developer wanting to make their mark in a rapidly expanding company.
We at Erudus provide the food industry’s collaborative solution to sharing product data through leading edge software.
We’re a small, relaxed, hardworking team, led by innovative Directors and our outstanding reputation speaks for itself.
Our base is a fantastic new office located just outside Newcastle City Centre with free parking and amazing views across the Tyne.
As you might expect, our tech is forward thinking and evolving at such a pace that it’s a perfect time for you to join us….. there’s a MacbookPro waiting here with your name on it!
This is a real opportunity to have a direct impact on our company’s success so if you are bursting with great ideas and looking to get your voice heard, we’d really like to hear from you.
SO WHAT’S YOUR ROLE?
You’ll be working closely with our lead developer and you’ll have the opportunity to work on your own initiative and engage with customers and stakeholders.
- You’ll be collaborating with the lead developer to design, develop and deliver new features, tools and products
- You’ll write robust and efficient code in target languages and frameworks
- You’ll be developing Laravel and Lumen frameworks
- You’ll maintain and improve efficient workflows and practices
- You’ll contribute to technical discussions, decisions and strategies
- You’ll be setting your stall out as a technical expert – as our business grows, you’ll become a source of all knowledge
- You’ll be partnering with well-known global brands to lead online development
SO WHAT DO YOU NEED?
To be a perfect fit for our team, it is important that you have experience in developing Laravel or Lumen frameworks plus:
- Experience of MVC architecture and modern PHP frameworks
- The ability to find your way around Linux and Nginx
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with OAuth, Redis, VueJS and Amazon Web Services an advantage
- Higher level education in a relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work independently and with internal/external stakeholders
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- 5% Contributory Pension
- MacBook Pro and Screen
- Generous allowance for training courses and conferences
- No weekend working
Interested? Send your CV through to our Recruitment team
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SEAO Talent Partners
The job: has been sent to: