You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
Serving the Watford area this innovative company are specialists in their field and provide a wide range of consultancy services. As a Level 1 IT Support Engineer your main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on the telephone and using standard remote connectivity tools
- Fault finding and resolution
- Managing computers and IT systems
- Installing and troubleshooting operating systems, software applications and hardware components
- Checking IT Systems for network connectivity
- Applying IP addresses and general network troubleshooting
- Remote access software administration
- Activating and managing user licenses
- Coordinating marketing campaigns
- Technical writing
To be considered for the role of Level 1 IT Support Engineer you must be proactive and enthusiastic. As the successful candidate becomes more experienced they will have opportunities to develop into a Level 2 Support Engineer. The company are especially interested in speaking to candidates who are currently in an IT Support role. In addition the following key skills are essential:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in dealing with technical enquiries and flustered clients who need help
- A full UK Driving License
- Excellent timekeeping
If you are interested in the Level 1 IT Support Engineer role based in Watford, please apply by submitting your CV below
5 Days a week Monday to Friday; 7.5 hours per day; Some out-of-hours work is also required to service some of our clients, with appropriate time-off in lieu of overtime.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: