You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Email Developer - Marketing Solutions
New opportunity to join a major customer communications business, based in Leeds. You’ll join a great team and work with a range of major FS clients to develop compelling, tailored email marketing campaigns.
Prior experience with SQL and a HTML development are key, along with the desire and capability to learn quickly and have a keen eye for detail.
The developer will work closely with both the Technical and Email Account Management team to deliver BAU and project development. You will recommend, analyse, investigate, communicate and validate requirements, together with ensuring that all existing best practices and standards are adhered to.
* HTML, CSS Email development
* Provide technical support to both internal and external teams in troubleshooting problems (relating to Email marketing activities)
* End to end development, testing and implementation of Email marketing solutions
* Building landing pages, including scripts for data capturing
* Scoping new projects, including design and documentation
* Continuously looking for new, innovative solutions to propose to clients and turning from concepts into compelling projects
* Expertise with HTML and CSS, optimized for email
* Eloqua (desirable)
* com (desirable)
* Microsoft Dynamics, or Net Suite CRM is an asset
* Realtime/dynamic emails
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation and work on one of their high profile client accounts.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: