You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to substantial company growth we are looking to recruit a talented Front End Web Developer to join our clients team.
Working within the existing web development team and reporting to the Head of Development the successful applicant will be responsible for helping to maintain and develop the companies’ websites and in-house systems.
You will be a bright, driven and energetic individual who can work alone or collaboratively to achieve project deadlines and targets.
The role is full time, office based and the working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Competitive Salary, Dependent on Experience & Skillset
- Help maintain and develop the front facing elements of the company’s website and app.
- Enhance the browsing and shopping experience for a wide variety of users around the world.
- Work with the UX team and tools to test and launch changes and new features.
- Advise on design and usability best practice for internal systems.
- Understand and adopt design best practice for a retail eCommerce website.
- Experience and expertise in web development is preferred but not essential as we would be willing to interview high calibre graduates.
- Knowledge of Vue.js, Nuxt, Angular2, Typescript, GIT, NodeJS or RESTFUL services (APIs) would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Must be able to self-organise and manage / plan your own time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Passionate and proactive about web design, consistency and attention to detail.
- The ability to react to all situations positively and quickly.
- A positive attitude and energetic approach to any task.
- Flexibility – ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing dynamic business environment which will require the job holder to manage a large volume of high priority tasks.
- Ability to work alone and as well as part of a team.
- An interest in web technologies and a desire to explain your knowledge.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification preferred but not essential.
Established in 2003, Fusion Resources Ltd is a Professional Recruitment Company with offices based in Scarborough and York.
Fusion Resources is a Privately-owned independent consultancy with an enviable client base both locally, nationally and globally. Building year on year successes, Fusion have gained preferred supplier status with long standing partnerships.
Our specialist divisions are managed by lead consultants who are knowledgeable, professional and have many years of industry experience.
Due to high volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, so if you haven’t heard back within 7 days please assume you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that: Unless you ask us not to, your details will be added to our confidential secure database and we will contact you with any other suitable vacancies
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Fusion Resources Ltd
The job: has been sent to: