You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting an experienced IT Manager to join a successful, family owned importing and distribution business in Chesterfield.
The IT Manager role offers a very exciting opportunity where you will be working closely with the directors, management and e-commerce staff to support and facilitate the development whilst continuing to provide and maintain a secure and efficient IT environment.
• Overall responsibility for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the Masterdata held within SAP; control the creation, update and deletion of all elements
• Support and maintain the daily business processes, ensuring daily start-up is virus free
• Ensure the security of the IT network and Infrastructure is not compromised
• Responsible for the full infrastructure, data integrity and security
• Point of contact for all technical queries and advice, both internal and external
• Producing weekly and monthly reporting of key information changes
• Design and maintain a disaster recovery procedure and provide out of hours support if required
As the successful IT Manager, you will be driven and passionate about service improvement – the company are looking to invest heavily in their IT equipment and infrastructure, offering you the opportunity to increase the company’s presence, and the level of business conducted online.
• Experience of SAP Business 1 is essential
• Practical experience of IT and network administration in a SME
• Used to working with complex data sets in a fast-paced retail or manufacturing environment
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Experience of implementing change, often on high-pressure solo projects
• Salary £30k
• 20 holidays + stats
• Westfield Health Scheme
• Free parking onsite
• 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
• Brand new high spec offices with a games area!
Please note: The Company are currently based in Sheffield so travel will be required until they move into their brand new premises in Chesterfield in Spring/Summer 2019.
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: