You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front End Developer
Resourcing Talent are currently working with a up and coming Agency that are looking to recruit a front end developer. They are small but doing amazing things with numerous different clients. They are a relaxed team that value great design, well written code and having fun.
The office is based in York and they are looking for someone to join the team who can hit the ground running.
- Developing with Shopify’s Liquid language
- A mobile-first approach
- Good design skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch or similar
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience communicating with clients
- Have a good knowledge of best practices, new technologies and trends
- You have a keen interest in ecommerce, marketing and design
- Working with exciting startups to high-end fashion brands
- Working from in-house designs to create awesome websites
- Learning the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and marketing to help develop front-end solutions to merchant problems
- Wearing Brave the Skies merchandise
- Opportunity for exploration into new roles and responsibilities within the agency and our startups (we have our own startups too)
- Financial contribution and time allocation towards training
- Attending conferences and events.
30 days holiday + Bank
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: