You can save this job and apply at a later date.
* Effectively plan, manage and deliver to success all key Business Analysis deliverables: stakeholder mapping, business cases, requirements and use cases, business process maps, business impact assessments
* The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large, complex environment. It is imperative that you have a strong understanding of "as is" "to be" in order to develop these through mapping. Alongside this, you should also have previous experience of working within major change management projects.
* A strong understanding of stakeholder management will also be essential when engaging with senior stakeholders to discuss requirements and manage change.
* Excellent communication and relationship development skills are integral to this role as well as a high level of organisation.
* Experience in managing offshore delivery partners to ensure the delivery of externally managed deliverables
* Proven experience in working within both agile and structured project methodologies
* Proven experience in ensuring effective communication between business and ‘digital’ stakeholder management by articulating business needs on an end to end basis
*Demonstrable experience in converting large epics or user stories into smaller, detailed user stories for developers, user experience, product owners and quality assurance resources
* Liaising effectively with business SME’s, product owners and wider delivery team to support delivery of the larger business plan
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Degree or relevant professional qualification
*Commitment to continuing professional development
If you feel like this role might be a good fit for yourself please do not hesitate to apply or contact sophie.kirby- for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: