You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Java Software Engineer
Salary: £50k-£60k plus 10% bonus and benefits
We are looking for a number of talented Senior Java Software Engineer to join an organisation who have shaped their success off the back of multiple technical innovations. As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will join a team of Developers in a very lively and dynamic development environment. You will be developing products that are sold globally. You will be working with leading Big data technologies such as Spark, Storm and Kafka, all deployed in large cluster environments. We are looking for both Java and C# Software Engineers as the teams involved develop across Windows .Net and Linux platforms. You will also receive exposure to Scala, a highly desirable skill for the aspiring Software Engineer. Also, we are Agile, therefore you will be practising unite testing, BDD/TDD and Continuous Integration.
We are looking for:
- Commercial Software Engineering experience with either Java OR C#.
- An education to degree level in Comp Science or Engineering is desirable but NOT essential.
- Agile Scrum driven development experience.
- TDD/BDD, Unit testing and CI experience is desirable.
- Strong SQL database experience.
- A strong understanding of the SDLC
- Good communicator with the ability to work dynamically as part of a wider team.
We would love to see or you would love to learn:
- Hadoop ecosystem and related tech such as Redis, Kafka, Apache Storm or Apache Spark.
- Data science skills, schema design
If you like what you see and you think this could be for you, please get in touch or just click ‘apply’ to send through your CV, it is that easy. We look forward to hearing from you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: