You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front End Developer
£50,000 to £70,000
Are you a Software Engineer with experience using React.js and its associated workflows (like Flux or Redux)? Would you like to add an internationally known blue chip to your resume? This could be the opportunity for you…
My client is looking to hire a Fullstack Developer who has previous experience working with React and GraphQL. The successful candidate will primarily be developing UI components, but will also be required to ensure applications are robust and maintainable. This role has a genuine opportunity to influence the direction of my clients Technology roadmap, so if you have the desire to innovate products and services – apply away!
A full spec can be provided, but the position requires:
* Developing new user-facing features using React.JS and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Owning the designs of pieces of the systems, accounting for reliability and availability including identifying and handling failure modes
* Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
* Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in how fast they develop working software.
* Actively participate in team and company-wide architecture and engineering discussions and forums
* Be a Change Agent and willing to challenge status quo while helping to drive the necessary changes
* Proven of GraphQL professional or open-source experience.
* Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
* Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
* Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
* CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
My client offers a highly competitive scheme that is designed to support and improve their employee’s overall health and well being. The benefits list includes:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: