You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Business Analyst
We are looking for a determined individual to join our TerraQuest Planning Portal Team who would like to re imagine their future in a rapidly growing and transforming organisation. This is a great chance to join us as a Junior Business Analyst, working in a dynamic team whose culture is centred around delivery, customer satisfaction, and enthusiasm.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will acting as an interface between the client and the business function. You will review, analyse and assess the performance and quality of systems, solutions, processes and service provision. You will make recommendations on changes, enhancements and improvements in order to stabilise or enrich those services.
Other responsibilities include -
* Analysis of business requirements in order to propose business solutions including but not limited to business process reviews, data processing, maintenance integration and management, providing assistance on change and project management.
* Preparation of business case documentation, functional specifications, process mapping, report writing and presentational material as required
* Evaluate and make recommendations for new technologies and platforms in response to business needs.
* Produce solution recommendations, designs and implementation plans
* Assist in the development and documentation in support of proposals for new business and/or new service offerings
* Provide a link between infromation technology capability and our business and operational objectives
* Maintain and build relationships with clients, partners and suppliers
* Support development and service desk teams in issue resolution
* This role is a Bristol based. However, the role does require you to work out of our Birmingham office as and when required.
What are we looking for?
* Experience in Dev Ops, ITIL, IT Service Management
* Business Needs Analysis
* Lean Process Methodology
* Provide solutions architecture in a corporate environment.
* Business Case Production
* Client Facing
Skills & knowledge
The successful candidate for the post must be:
* Analytical and problem solving in their approach, exchanging ideas and working out potential solutions to a range of issues.
* Able to manage changing demands and prioritise workloads in accordance with business need.
* Able to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills displaying confidence, assertiveness, professionalism and persuasiveness.
* Open minded, flexible and adaptable to deal with a variety of situations as they arrive.
* Able to work in harmony with different groups/individuals at all levels within the business and across different functions/divisions.
* The holder of a current driving licence accepted in the UK, able to travel and on occasions, stay away on business.
* Able to work flexible hour’s necessary to achieve the varying requirements of the business
If you would like to apply for this post, then CLICK on APPLY and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Mears Group HEAD OFFICE
The job: has been sent to: