You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
Up to £30k per annum (dependant on experience)
Our client, a global organisation with HQ in Oxford are currently recruiting an IT Support Analyst to join their growing team based in their London Office.
As an IT Support Analyst, you must be self-driven, be able to take ownership of task and work on large projects to support their London offices as well as remote support globally. You will be involved in: -
- Desktop and laptop hardware support
- Software installation and upgrades
- Network support (Cisco and Meraki)
- Server monitoring and maintenance
- Liaising with external suppliers/third parties
- Contribute to processes and best practises
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Troubleshooting problems and applying appropriate solutions
You may on occasion, be required to travel to their offices in the UK/Europe to provide onsite support when necessary.
The IT Support Analyst must have an understanding of:
- Desktop PC Management
- Server Management
- Networking (Routers/Switches/Firewalls/IP telephony/Remote working)
- AD, Group policies, DNS
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 7,8,10
- Microsoft Office 2013,2016, 365
- Back up strategies
- Software licensing
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V, Azure)
- O365 Administration
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure, AWS
- Degree Educated preferably IT related
- 3+ years related experience
- CCNA, MCSE, MCP
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: