You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Software Engineer
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking for the opportunity to work for a leading tech start up and play a key role in growing the business?
As a Senior Software Engineer with our growing client based in Edinburgh you will work in a diverse role where you will design, develop and improve applications. As part of a team you will collaborate with colleagues and work on a diverse range of projects.
• Code new features
• Enhance scalability, performance and maintainability of system components
• Be involved in the full development lifecycle
• Identify bugs and find effective solutions
• Support and mentor other members of the team
• Participate in design workshops with customers
• Plan and prioritise workload
• Strong technical background with strong knowledge of .Net, C# and ideally RabbitMQ
• Built and maintained micro-services architecture
• Experience working with complex web interfaces
• Passionate about software development and always willing to learn and broaden your skillset
Candidates should have a degree in a relevant software engineering field with a strong understanding of software development best practice.
If successful, you will be part of a team of highly skilled Developers and join a business who are on the cusp of significant growth and are becoming market leaders in their industry.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: