You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior PHP/Drupal Web Developer
A fantastic opportunity to be part of this highly regarded charity and to work within a very employee focussed organisation using your PHP, MySQL, Drupal experience
Your role will involve further developing the impressive PHP/Drupal-based software platform from start to finish. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with key people within the business - ultimately becoming a core part of the team.
To be considered, the successful PHP Developer will have:
* Proven experience of developing PHP based applications with Drupal
* Experience of Responsive Web Design.
* At least 2 - 3 years+ programming skills and experience of PHP, HTML, CSS and Drupal
You will also have:
* Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative.
* First-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
* Awareness and pride in ensuring client satisfaction.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV or call for more details.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: