You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Agile Business Analyst, Scrum Master
Salary & Benefits; £50,00 to £60,000, Bonus, 28 Days Holiday, Pension From 9%-18%, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Healthcare, Season Ticket Loan
Agile Business Analyst required by a market leading organisation based in Kings Cross, on a permanent basis. The ideal Agile Business Analyst will be excited by the opportunity to work with a small but growing team, where you will have full ownership and the remit to make positive changes to the IT department. The successful Agile Project Manager will manage a team of proven software developers that specialise in business applications and bespoke platforms. As the Agile Business Analyst you will also be the acting Scrum Master and manage scrum cycles/ceremonies and work to facilitate the development team.
Skills & Experience:
- Capturing business and technical requirement for planned change.
- Communicating decisions and priorities, as well as the progress of projects being delivered by Development team.
- Monitoring and measuring the Development team’s delivery against performance KPIs.
- Ensuring formal documentation management procedures are correctly followed within the Development team, with repositories of technical and process information being organised effectively.
- Scrum Master experience.
- Organising and leading the various ceremonies that are used to manage the various backlogs of work, in-flight delivery and continuous improvement.
- Assisting in the management of the change control process on behalf of the IT department, orchestrating the activities of initial impact and effort estimation so that subsequent decision making by management can be appropriately informed
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the “apply now” button below or send your CV to Stuart Thorne or for a further discussion, call (phone number removed) option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: