You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of the strong and growing Solution Delivery team, capturing and analysing current processes, proposing and defining process improvements, defining requirements and designs in order to complete successful system migrations and implementations for existing and new clients.
* Designs or modifies business processes and the corresponding information technology solutions
* Performs analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, researching gaps and providing process and/or development solutions
* Acts as liaison between the client’s business users and Unisys technology staff
* Actively participates in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth
* Fills an analyst functional role to analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on Unisys Solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives / trade-offs
* Supports the technical portion of the bid process including design reviews, bid reviews, portfolio component selection, development case definition and system integration approach
* Generates new business opportunities
* Works with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalise requirements and resolve issues
* Identifies opportunities for follow-on business and assists in creating change orders
* Supports delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within Financial Services
* Provides input to technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques
* Analyses and evaluates client requirements against portfolio offerings and performs build vs. buy analyses
* Supports the analysis and modelling of client environments including business interactions, processes, organisational structures, business goals, etc.
* Refines and optimises business architectural models
* Is responsible for the solution integrity within the assigned solution area for the engagement
* Maintains knowledge of technologies, industry trends, standards and design techniques
* Assign and review tasks, mentor junior business analysts, manage performance feedback, and create development plans consistent with performing the role of team leader or project manager
* Provides input on implementation status and changes to risks, estimates or schedule
* Collaborates with business analyst peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information.
Ideally candidates will have experience in the following areas:
* Previous experience as a Business Analyst in a client-facing capacity
* Previous experience working in large, complex projects, working with multiple teams
* Agile experienced
* Leading workshops, defining requirements, defining business processes (BPM / Business Process Mapping As-is)
* Experience of working in Financial Services either having worked as a technology/software supplier or for a financial services firm), preferably with experience of multi-channel delivery
* Familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation, Work Breakdown Structures, requirements management / traceability, Change Management, etc.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
* Relevant IT implementation experience
* Sufficient exposure to clients across a variety of industries and domains
* Requirement analysis and definition (Use Cases / Business Requirement Specifications)
* Ability to facilitate client workshops
* Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: