You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front End Developer
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Junior to Mid Weight Front End Developer to join a creative digital agency, Project Simply. Based in Manchester`s Northern Quarter, the successful Front End Developer will earn a salary of £24,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
When it comes to web design Project Simply are experts. Working closely with the festival, lifestyle and music sectors, they are known for their innovation and the quality of their service. The successful Front End Developer will join a small growing team of experimenters and creatives pushing the boundaries of web design. In this environment, you will be given freedom and ownership of projects, plus the opportunity to learn one on one with seasoned developers in a welcoming and informal setting. If you’re a Junior looking to develop quickly, or a Mid Weight looking to escape from corporate rigidity, Project Simply is the place for you. As a Front End Developer your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing web apps for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
To be considered for the Front End Developer role you must organised and process driven. Project Simply are especially interested in speaking to candidates with demonstrable experience in a Front End Developer role. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- Good understanding of PHP and Wordpress Development (beyond themes)
- A love of bleeding edge early adoption
- SASS, NPM, Browserify or similar
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5
- Proactive and eager to develop
- An industry portfolio
- Git knowledge
- Adobe Products - Desirable
- Figma/ Sketch - Desirable
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce
- R&D time
- Plenty of Xbox time
- £1000 personal development budget
- An extra day holiday increase for every year worked
- Additional holiday when the office is closed over Christmas
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working hours
- Work closely with clients and help them bring their ideas to life
- Free weekly lunches, fruit, and beer in the fridge
- Monthly team socials
- Work on passion projects for charities and worthwhile causes
If you are interested in the Front End Developer role, based in Manchester, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV and a link to your Github/examples of work below.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: