You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Up to £40,000 DoE – Leeds
VIQU are currently working with a tech company who are looking for a Front-End Developer to join the eCommerce team. My client is going through a very exciting period of growth at the moment and are looking to bring on board a budding Developer to help them through the next phase of development.
As a Web Optimisation Developer, you will be in charge of creating exciting experiences, working alongside development and testing team to deliver the best customer’s journey.
- Building the code
- Implementing testing and digital experiences (AB/ MVT, journeys, Lean start-up, MVP)
- Ensuring tracking requirements are met, QA and automation testing has been done
- Be the point of escalation for any queries regarding optimisation and experimentation
- Support development team with frontend design when it’s required
- Proficient with web mark-up such as HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Strong Knowledge with JQuery/ReactJS/Angular
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience in A/B and MVT testing
- Solid understanding of user interface / user interaction and content design
- Bonus – up to 10% of salary
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
- 3% contributory pension scheme
- 25% discount off partner company (url removed)
- Sodexo Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Lea Troccon, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: