You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Data Business Analyst
Data Business Analyst
Salary: Competitive DOE + Car allowance + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a self-motivated Data Business Analyst to join the Advisory team. The ideal candidate will have experience either as a Data Business Analyst or Data Consultant within the Information Management space. More importantly, they will be looking to craft their career in the exciting world of Enterprise Information Management.
As a Data Business Analyst your role will be to use your aptitude for analysis to advise clients how to practically harness the value of their data assets, from advising on data governance and strategy, utilising their own Data Methodologies, right through to system design. However, your main strength will be in data, data modelling, data quality and through your ability to gain the confidence of the customers, demonstrating that you understand what makes their business tick.
The role of Data Business Analyst also includes the challenge of dealing with the ‘people’ factor and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that you will meet in your daily business. You will need to adapt and draw on a breadth of communication skills.
While our client is based in Kent, the work will be primarily on client location across the UK and Europe.
Flexible working, mixture of onsite working, homeworking and office-based. Subject to projects and client requirements
25 days annual leave,
Competitive Pension scheme,
Competitive Bonus Scheme,
Annual staff events, BBQs, Christmas parties, etc.
Free access swimming pool onsite
Free parking onsite
To apply you must:
· Have 3+ years of solid analysis experience, ideally in a consulting or IT organisation.
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent; in subjects which demonstrate a sound grasp of logic and reason.
· Be a confident communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations.
· Demonstrable experience of Data Analysis and Data Modelling.
· A proficiency in Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) and/or Unified Modelling Language (UML). Ideally with experience in tools such as PEGA and Active VOS.
· Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Desirable skills and experience of Data Business Analyst:
· ISEB or other equivalent certifications.
· Be able to facilitate workshops; to persuade and influence; to work with large groups of customers (of varying level of seniority from technical and non-technical users up to board level).
· Practical experience of Data Quality / Governance Frameworks.
· An awareness of TOGAF or Zachman Frameworks.
· Experience of Agile methodologies.
· Experience with data quality tools, data lifecycle management, data cleansing and/or ETL.
· Experience of Java development would be advantageous.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
1st Choice Computer Appointments Ltd
The job: has been sent to: