You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
Our International pharmaceutical client is looking for a Business Analyst to the support Manufacturing and supply chain operations ability to supply serialised pharmaceutical medicines globally.
Operational Support of Enterprise Serialisation System
• Support the software lifecycle of the system by implementing new versions and hot fixes to resolve performance or technical issues
• Manage the on-boarding and implementation of new connections to the system
• Manage and monitor existing connections into the system
• Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on issues
• Log all issues with support provider and escalate any urgent issue to manager
• Execute Qualification packages
Co–ordination of the Enterprise Serialisation System activities
• Organise, facilitate and lead assigned meetings, and document on outcomes and follow these up to conclusion
• Maintain issue/action logs
• Support the Manager with the identification, assessment and management of Risks, Actions and Issues
• Collate and organise qualification documents, change requests and other serialisation system related documents
Skills and experience required:
• Experience of supporting of an ICT business system
• Experience of co-coordinating and planning
• Documentation and Testing experience of ICT systems
• Experience of working with external service providers
• Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry (desirable)
• Comply with Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP)
• Good team player
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Claire Paas (phone number removed)
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: