You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EPOS & IT Deployment Engineer
Location: Nationwide contract
Duration: up to 12 weeks (strong chance of extension)
Rate: £100 per day + van + fuel card
We require multiple It/EPOS engineers for a multiple deployment projects with one of our busiest customers! Projects include:
Server Install Project:
* Scope – Install two new back office servers, upgrade POS and Grill Screen Controller software and replace bump bars, overlays and associated cabling for bump bars and grill screens if necessary – will be working in team of two
* Working Week – Monday – Thursday nights with Friday for kit collections
* Skills & Tools – Standard engineer tools, smart phone, able to work from script, EPOS, WIN10 and command prompt experience. Need to be prepared to work away from home!
WIN10 Deployment Project:
* Scope – Upgrade all laptop and desktop PCs to WIN10, to include migration of user profiles
* Working Week – Monday – Thursday days with Friday for kit collections at Derby
* Skills & Tools – Standard engineer tools, should include a magnetic screwdriver for the laptops as the screws are small, PC repair or upgrade experience necessary. Need to be prepared to work away from home!
What we are looking for:
* A field engineer with IT/EPOS installation experience
* Must have full UK driving licence
* No more than 6 points and no previous driving bans in the last 10 years
* Flexibility to work Nationwide and some weekends
* Engineer with ability to obtain clean Criminal Records Check
£100 per day + van + fuel card
10 hour working day inclusive of all travel
Please send an up to date CV for consideration.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: