You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Do you want to work in an organisation that's going to keep you interested and give you opportunities to progress your career? Then we just might have the role for you.
This role is in Leeds or the London area, depending on where you are based.
For this role you will need:
- A networking and security background
- Experience with LAN and WAN, wireless, firewall technologies, …
- Experience of completing low level and highlevel designs, following full technical pre-sales and project life cycle.
- Networking/Security Accreditations to minimum CCNA or equivalent
- MSP/ISP specific experience around support, projects and technical presales processes.
- Experience of routing, switching and security technologies within multitenant and data centre environments to a high level.
- At least 2+ years working experience delivering technical networking design & implementation of solutions to customers.
If you have all this, alongside flare, enthusiasm, energy and innovation then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to help shape the aspirations of the team and wider department, whilst enjoying the benefits of a beautiful city to work in.
Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
#PreSalesTechincalConsultant # Pre-SalesTechincalConsultant #Leeds #London
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Projecting People Ltd