You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior IT Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Salary £16k- £20k, dependent upon experience.
We are a growing IT Support and Managed Services Provider, based in Bolton. We have an up-coming vacancy for a talented IT professional looking to work in the SME sector.
Our small friendly office offer’s outsourced IT installation and support for a varied array of clients.
We have a diverse and loyal client-base spanning many sectors, and are looking to expand the team with an experienced Microsoft-focused IT professional who can join us in offering affordable, friendly and effective support.
· Logging and resolution of a wide range of 1st and 2nd line support queries to a varied base of small and medium-sized businesses.
· Proactive client monitoring, routinely resolving day-to-day admin tasks.
· Remote support, by email and telephone.
· Onsite Support, and new installations where required.
· Giving best practice advice.
· Liaising with 3rd party vendors and support providers.
· Development of in-house process documentation and knowledgebase.
· A flexible and positive approach in problem solving.
· Ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
· Excellent IT generalist with several years’ experience.
· Excellent customer service & communication skills.
· Up-to-date experience with current Operating Systems and technologies.
· Break/fix working knowledge of Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange Server.
· Active Directory administration.
· Working knowledge of DNS/DHCP/Group Policy etc.
· Office 365 Administration and setup.
· Cloud and On-Premises Antivirus and Backup.
· Email configuration and troubleshooting for desktops and mobile devices.
· Windows Server 2012: Desirable
· IT Support: Minimum 18month
· Managed Service Provider: Desirable
· Full Driving License
In Return, you'll receive:
* 20 days a year holiday plus bank holidays.
* Support with training and instruction.
* A friendly and dynamic place to work.
* A salary package that will honestly reflect your abilities and input.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, feel free to attach your CV or call our office for a confidential discussion. GK Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: