You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Based in Denton
Salary up to £24,000
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for an IT Support Engineer (Front Line) to join a dynamic and exciting business in Denton, Manchester.
They are looking for an experienced and proactive Support Engineer to provide first class support to all internal departments within the business,
The role of the Support Engineer is to provide exceptional technical support to the existing infrastructure throughout the organisation, by troubleshooting and resolving IT issues and problems.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an exceptional support service to staff assisting them through a series of appropriate actions, either face to face or over remotely to help resolve issues
- Coordinating the ICT Helpdesk and resolve tickets raised by users, escalating calls where appropriate internally or to 3rd party suppliers
- Maintain and support the telephony infrastructure and mobile devices, managing handsets and resolving issues for users
- Day to day administration tasks within the business’s core systems
- Supporting printing facilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Create shared mailboxes, groups and other administration tasks within O365
- Create new user and revoke access for leavers in the business applications including O365, ERP, Document Management, Business Information, CRM, Reports
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problem, and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Maintaining an up to date inventory of ICT software and licences
- Assisting the team with various IT projects
- Experience in a similar IT Support role (minimum 1 year)
- Previous experience of supporting Windows OS, Office365, Office, Active Directory, AV and finance/business applications
- Excellent collaboration and communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethics and sense of urgency
- Quick turnaround on instructions or requests from senior management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a proactive, flexible and adaptable approach
IF you are interested in this role and want to hear more than please do not hesitate to contact Lizzy Miller @ Major Recruitment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Major Recruitment (Technical Northwest)
The job: has been sent to: