You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful Java Developer will be/have:
• Commercial experience of at least 4 years software development
• In-depth knowledge of and commercial experience with Core Java.
• A strong team player who can hit the ground running to contribute to the implementing and improving a range of products and systems.
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is a strong communicator
• A sound knowledge of software architecture
• Excellent problem-solver with knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Understanding of ORM technology.
• BS/MSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related subject.
You will be:
• Working individually and as part of a team to implement a range of new features to existing products;
• And create new products to improve on existing systems and products
• Contribute to and be involved in agile tasks
• JAX-RS or something similar
• Work with Cloud systems
• Postgres or SQL Server
Basics & Incentives:
• £30-40k DOE
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer, to be considered please send an updated CV or give Shaun a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: