You can save this job and apply at a later date.
2nd Line IT Support
Up to £27,000 p/a + company benefits (DOE)
My client, based in Caerphilly, have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced IT Support Engineer to join their team to provide 2nd Line support to external users.
The IT Engineer will be providing high quality technical support, resolving issues raised by the 1st line support team, as well as attending customer sites to further provide support.
As a 2nd Line IT Engineer, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Perform diagnosis of incidents and resolve or escalate as necessary
• Mentor and support 1st line support staff
• Provide server and networking support
• Maintain a high degree of customer service
The ideal IT Analyst will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Experience in Windows 7 -10
• Proficient in Windows Server up to 2016
• Familiar with Group Policy, configuration, routers
• Previous experience working for a Managed Service Provider
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on with a copy of your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CPS Group (UK) Limited
The job: has been sent to: