You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We have a vacancy for a friendly, motivated and enthusiastic IT manager to support our busy architecture and interior decoration practice in Bloomsbury.
Our ideal candidate is a ‘Mac guru’, with the knowledge and capability to manage daily IT operations and proactively support the business as it grows.
A basic web development skill and enjoyment of working in creative environments are advantageous. The role can be negotiated as full or part time.
The role requires:
- Managing and updating the network, server and email server
- Administrating data & backups
- Maintaining a Mitel phone server
- Providing software & OS maintenance and updates
- Providing hardware maintenance and updates
- Researching and proposing new technologies that improve operational efficiency
- Providing a reasonable level of support for the software used in the office
- Troubleshooting various technology areas such as printers, CCTV, Alarm system etc.
Our ideal IT Manager will have the following experience:
- Proficiency in managing IT operations
- Competency in providing technical assistance for hardware and software
- Full experience and understanding of Mac environments
- Good understanding of networking
- Supported Android/iOS Mobile Device Management (desirable)
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Ben Pentreath Ltd
The job: has been sent to: