You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
£24,000 p/a + company benefits
Due to business growth, my client based in Cardiff, are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to offer 1st – 2nd line IT support, log incidents and changes, and will work as part of a technical team to provide outstanding support to the partners and end customers of our client.
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical support via telephone, email and the ticketing system, as well as performing detailed root cause analysis of specific issues.
As an IT Support Engineer, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Perform 1st & 2nd line technical support to customers
• Provide feedback and assistance to the Service Desk Team Lead on all operational matters
• Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues
• Resolve service incidents to meet the required Service Level Agreement
The ideal IT Support Engineer will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Experience of providing technical customer care within an IP environment, preferably to both IT literate and non-IT literate customers.
• Good working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience of troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Work well in a team environment as well as able to be self-motivated when working alone.
• Experience working with and administering:
• Hosted telephones
• Voice over IP PBX (preferably using SIP/SDP/RTP)
• Linux (eg SUSE/ Redhat/ Centos etc)
• TCP/IP networking
• Proficient in the use of Wireshark
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on with a copy of your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CPS Group (UK) Limited
The job: has been sent to: