You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1st & 2nd Line IT Support Technician
£21,000 + 31 days holiday + healthcare + Training
Cardiff, South Wales
Are you looking to join a busy company providing lots of training and opportunities to progress in your career, working in a close knit support team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a company that invest in their staff and move towards more complex work as a Senior Engineer in the future.
The company work with some of the biggest brands in retail and you will be part of a team supporting 200 internal users. They like to create an excellent working environment and have a great retention rate of staff due to there being lots of opportunities. This job has been created due to an internal promotion.
This would suit someone with a bit of IT Support experience in 1st and some 2nd line in a Microsoft environment, looking to join a company that look after their staff and offer a real career path.
- 1st and 2nd Line IT Support once trained
- Microsoft suite- Windows 7 & 10, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Basic server and network maintenance (training provided)
- Escalate tickets if necessary to Senior Engineer
- Learn from your team to improve your skills and work on more complex tasks
- Experience in IT Support role with Microsoft suite
- Active Directory, basic networking & server
- Looking for a close knit team environment
Apply now to submit your application
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: