You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Technician (1st / 2nd Line Support)
The role will involve providing 1st and 2nd Line Desktop Support and managing incoming requests via ticket portal, email and telephone.
You will also be required to provide consistent and prompt IT support for internal and remote users and keep them informed of progress.
The right candidate for this role will be used to working in a fast paced environment, be adaptable and supportive, and have excellent experience working in similar roles.
Location: Due to location, access to your own vehicle is highly recommended.
* Provide basic server support and monitor all servers
* Carry out Active Directory tasks including user accounts, groups and computers
* Provide support on the management system (training will be provided)
* Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral items
* Troubleshoot hardware, software, email, network and peripheral equipment problems and make correction where required
* Instruct staff in the use of standard business and administrative software e.g. Microsoft Office
* Maintain a computerised asset register of all computerised fixed assets and software and complete user registration/deregistration forms as required
* Complete relevant documentation to allow performance reports to be produced in a timely manner to monitor customer service
* Be part of a team to deliver technical training to engineers.
* Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
* Undertake any IT projects as required
* Good planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
* Logical with clear judgement skills
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Good interpersonal skills and able to build rapport with users
* IT related qualification to HND/degree level
* Can work on own initiative and within a team environment
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
The company offer an excellent working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as the chance to grow and develop within the company.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: