You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Analyst
To provide front-line primary technical support to end users on a variety of IT related issues relating to software, systems, networks, installing and configuring computer hardware and printers and scanners.
Deliver an exceptional standard of customer service to our end users and to manage a demanding workload working across 9 sites.
* Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
* Travelling to remote sites to undertake hands on repair
* Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
* Logging and processing support calls
* Setting up computer accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
* Solving password problems
* Ability to effectively communicate to our end users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
* Responding to breakdowns
* Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
* Prepairing equipment and replacing parts
* To process special orders and to communicate on lead times with end users or departments
* To notify the IT Manager on job delays
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
* Testing new technology
* Ability to train end users on new technology/systems being implemented
* Attend meetings and training programmes as required
* Other duties in support of the IT Manager as and when required to do so
* Ensure that the IT service areas and working environments are maintained to a high standard
* To comply with procedures
Ideally you will have experience of the followingt:
* Microsoft Server 2008 - 2016
* Windows 7 - 10
* Remove supprot (Teamviewer, RDP) Cisco Meraki
* Veen backups
* SQL server
* Ethernet networks
* Fibre links
* VOIP phones
* CCTV systems
* Active directory
You should be able to work on your own initiative within agreed timelines. Be willing and able to visit and provide cover other sites and have great attention to detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: