You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Solutions Designer / Architect
We have an opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect / Designer to work on a complex omni-channel business solution, defining and designing web services for both internal and external use.
This will suit someone who comes from a Java Development background and has moved into Design and enjoys working in a hands-on capacity. You will be working directly with the development team and business rather than from a high-level perspective.
This will suit someone who has experience and skills in the following:
* Proven background working as a Solutions Designer / Solutions Architect for large corporate clients
* Excellent skills delivering designs using recognised design approach and working in Agile environments
* Experience / knowledge of broad range of technologies and solutions such as Java, React Web Dev, APIs, Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud Services, etc.
* Experience of event-driven and/or Microservice architecture
* Experience of Enterprise Service Bus / MQ / Middleware technologies
* Experience of Omni-Channel business solutions such as Mobile Apps, Self Service, Live Chat, Contact Centre as well as back-office services
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence decisions
* Experience of working with Senior Stakeholders and 3rd party Delivery consultancies
* Ability to work in high-pressured fast-moving environments and organise and prioritise your workload accordingly
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: