You can save this job and apply at a later date.
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for an experienced Manager with a proven track record of success to provide daily supervision to a team of Technical IT Field Consultants. You will posess strong IT skills and
SALARY: £50,000 + Car or Car Allowance
MUST HAVES: Proven experience of Managing a team (Ideally IT Team) and experience of providing IT solutions.
Working Hours: 9:00 – 17:00
Our client is a leading IT support provider with over 300 clients. They provide business’s with IT solutions and support. This is an exciting and varied role for someone who enjoys managing a team and is IT technically minded.
The successful Lead IT Manager will be required to:
• Lead a team of IT Field Engineers
• Ensure all consultants are supported and guided through all projects and daily activities
• Be able to provide support and guidance to clients several days a week
• Ensure all projects are carried out seamlessly
• Carrying out site visits with technical consultants
• Writing technical documentation
• Provide detailed client proposals
• Completing IT system reviews
Our client is looking for a Lead IT Manager with the following experience:
• Experience of managing a Technical Team
• Experience of working with in an IT support environment
• Technically minded
• Experience of providing guidance and supervision in a managing role
• Microsoft qualifications (Desirable)
• IT Qualified
• Knowledge of firewalls, antivirus and backup technologies
• Ability to install and support of VMWare/Hyper V clustering and Citrix training
• Strong all-round communicator
• Good project management skills
• Cisco knowledge/experience
• Project management skills
• Track Record in an IT field technical support role
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Manager, IT Manager, Team Manager, Lead Consultant, IT Lead Consultant, Divisional Manager, IT Team Manager, Team Manager,
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Mana Resourcing Ltd
The job: has been sent to: