You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior IT Manager
Senior IT Manager
Salary: 55k to 85k basic (dependant on experience) + benefits including relocation assistance
Our client is an International Supplier Engagement Consultancy that works in 30 counties Worldwide and runs a franchise operation supporting over 1000 users.
They are currently looking for a forward thinking and dynamic Senior IT Manager to join their team near Maidstone, Kent.
Their IT infrastructure is currently a mixture of on premise and cloud and they are fully moving to cloud by the end of 2019. Windows desktops are supported along with some Macs.
Major applications used are:-
- Email (office 365)
- CRM (MS Dynamics)
- Helpdesk ticketing system
- EMS (operational documentation app) that’s being replaced with a bespoke system.
The successful incumbent with be implementing the IT strategy that has recently been created. They are looking for someone with drive and ambition who is keen to progress their career with them to ultimately secure the top group IT position in time.
Duties and responsibilities
Manage and support our CRM manager and the IT team to rollout Microsoft Dynamics CRM and support it.
Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
Lead project teams to help implement Solutions.
Manage Help Desk flow and team, ensuring a low level of tickets
Oversees all help desk activities at the Worldwide level.
Responds to escalated help desk issues.
Ensure the administration and maintenance/evolution of our tracking software.
Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
Manage Suppliers and developers 3rd parties
Build the IT budget and follow related expenses/Investments
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be a forward thinking and dynamic Senior IT Manager with several years’ experience in a similar role
- Good technology skills with knowledge of all major application (email, security, network, cloud, desktops)
- CRM knowledge and previous deployment/support (Microsoft Dynamics preferred but not essential)
- Strong experience using and administrating Office365
- Experience using and developing around Microsoft Apps like PowerApps, Power BI Databases and SQL knowledge
- Business knowledge to facilitate links between business and IT
- Very good communicator with the ability to communicate with employees and Franchisees
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to manage by influence
- Strong IT project management and software implementation experience
- Experience of creating and managing procedures
- International experience would be a distinct advantage
If you feel you can demonstrate the relevant skills & experience, please send me your up to date CV and salary expectations, along with the reasons why you feel you are ideal for this challenging role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Orbital Resourcing Ltd
The job: has been sent to: