You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Solutions & IT Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company at a very exciting time. You, as Business Solutions Manager (Technology), would report to the Director of Operations.
The overall purpose of your role is to bring the best technology products to the business, with the aim of improving central efficiencies, creating a modern technological environment and providing clients with best in class technology solutions.
• Drive ideas and actions on technology solutions
• Produce specifications and develop business application enhancements as required
• Proactively analyse processes in the business to ensure end to end process optimisation
• Maintain up to date process documentation
• Ensure integrity of systems
• Provide effective communication with all stakeholders to ensure integration of IT functions throughout the organisation
• Undertake other IT project management tasks as required
• Continually review and evaluate current methodologies and recommend improvement on existing and new technologies
• Organise meetings with Technology suppliers and discuss enhancements and commercials
• Be responsible for arranging training sessions as required pertaining to products and systems
• Provide status updates on ongoing technology project progress to the management team
• Project Manage future technology initiatives
• Attend training courses where and when required
• Attend industry events/functions in the evenings and/or at weekends, representing the business
• Have a service-oriented approach
• Successfully delivering technology solutions in a similar environment
• Project Management (qualification desirable but not essential)
• Have knowledge and have worked with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics), online platforms, preferably project managing web development initiatives (ideally booking systems and extranet sites) and Business Intelligence systems
• Building relationships with business partners (suppliers)
• Working within the travel sector
• Keeping up to date with all the industry challenges
• Knowledgeable and understand basic scripting and have basic SQL server knowledge
• Knowledgeable in systems analysis, design and development methodologies
• Excellent at interpersonal, language and communication skills
• Good at prioritising and have excellent organisational skills
• Positive and flexible in your attitude towards project completion
• Knowledgeable in all Project Management principles
• Commercially aware
• An excellent team player
The successful applicant can expect a very competitive market salary along with tremendous autonomy and the opportunity to work for a thriving and growing travel company.
If you have the right skills and experience please submit your CV online or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Travel Trade Recruitment Limited
The job: has been sent to: