You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: Based on experience
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Extensive Experience of ETL solutions and Oracle Database
* Experience of working in a compliance function within an investment bank
* Hands on experience with Java/J2EE
* Lead the AML Correspondent Banking technology team based in Glasgow.
* Perform review of solutions / components built, custom ETL solutions extending the Mantas transaction monitoring platform.
* Review the end to end requirements and deliver best quality solutions / products to the business.
* Engage in requirement gathering, developing, maintaining, modifying and documenting various applications specs within the project teams & comply with company policies and procedures.
* Make sure the solutions delivered are tested end to end.
What’s on offer?
An opportunity to work with a world leading bank
Excellent opportunities for career growth and progression
A generous pension scheme
Discretionary annual bonus
Additional flexible benefits to suit you (incl. childcare vouchers, discounted gym, dental cover, share save, etc.)
If you are an experienced AML Senior Developer and you’re keen to join a prestigious organisation in Glasgow, then please apply now!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Sthree Management Services Ltd
The job: has been sent to: