You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Manager (police)
Candidates will be subject to national Police vetting checks before they can commence in the role.
1. To take on the role of the IT Problem Manager
2. To take responsibility for reviewing and improving the existing IT Problem Management process
3. To assist the Service Manager with Major Incident Management
4. To liaise with stakeholders both internal and external to the IT Department in the resolution of identified Problems
5. As a member of a team, participate in and contribute to team briefings and activities including the passing on of ITIL knowledge and the mentoring of less experienced staff.
6. To assist with the scheduling of work and liaising with users where appropriate.
7. To assist with the maintenance and development of process documentation to Force standards.
An IT Service Manager is required with the following skills:
• Experience of working in an IT Service Management environment
• Exceptional stakeholder management
• The ability to translate between technical language and business language
• Experience performing and coordinating RCA and trend analysis, using established technique
• Good understanding of ITIL
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to share ITIL best practice within the technical teams. Experience of facilitating workshops would be ideal
• Proven Experience in Major Incident Management
• Solid understanding of Agile and Waterfall principles
• Proven experience delivering CSI (Continuous Service Improvement) to the business
If you are interested in this vacancy, please ring (phone number removed) and ask to speak to Martin Cookson.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: