You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: up to £36,000
Monday to Friday- occasional weekend working might be required.
My client based in Gosport are looking for an IT Manager to work in there IT department. You will be responsible for 2 members of staff.
They have over 50 years of global experience in specialised pharmaceuticals and medical device testing.
* Working as part of the Management Group
* Responsible for line management of IT department
* Management of IT hardware infrastructures and all software systems
* Management of subcontract services
* Co-ordinating the installation and configuration of computer systems
* Relevant degree (or equivalent)
* Experience in Windows server
* Experience in VMware
* Experience in Office 365
In return you will receive:
* 24 days holiday- increasing with length of service
* Option to buy holiday each year
* Bike to work scheme
* Medical cash back scheme
* Sponsorship of employee's further education, ie. A-levels, NVQ
* Free Parking
* Free tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit
If interested please call Amy at Berry Recruitment Gosport
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: