You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Analyst
Salary: 25-30K (depending on experience) plus excellent pension scheme and generous company benefits, plus free on-site parking.
Duration: Permanent and Full-time
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8.30am – 5pm, Fri - 8.30am - 1.30pm
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a professional, quick learning, enthusiastic and self-motivated IT Support Analyst to join a small but dynamic team and must also have the ability to deal with users at all levels and work under pressure. The successful candidate will be technically minded, have strong experience configuring and supporting Windows based environments and networks and is a team player.
- The IT Support Analyst will provide quality IT infrastructure support to clients both directly in person or remotely and also indirectly through the internal service desk
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support (network, servers, storage, security, email, etc) within service based SLAs.
- Configuration and installation of servers, software and networks.
- Lifecycle management of internal IT projects
- Create and maintain all technical documentation as well as IT policy & procedures.
- Involvement in procurement and scoping of server and network technologies.
- Train other IT staff where necessary
- Excellent Windows Server administration - MS Server, Active Directory as well as Group Policy experience
- Excellent networking skills – Cisco switching & routing
- VMware virtual server experience
- Veritas Netback
- Creating detailed technical documentation
- ITIL qualified or prior experience of working within an ITIL environment
- Lotus Domino Server
- NetApp SAN
- SQL Server 2012
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
4 Resourcing Ltd
The job: has been sent to: