You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mid-Level .Net Developer
About the role
Do you have a Proactive and can-do mindset? Do you advocate agile development frameworks, and help create positive working relationships within Scrum teams?
If you can answer yes to the above then we need you! Our Andover based technology team are seeking an experienced .Net Developer to deliver end-to-end development of high-quality software applications on a wide range of medium to large scale projects.
Based in our modern, office you’ll be working on a variety of projects that will see you produce development solutions for the group and be a key player in ensuring requirements and acceptance criteria are translated into technical solutions alongside producing and testing well structured, efficient, and reliable code.
We’re seeking an individual with a curious nature – you’ll want to understand the 'why' behind everything we do and consider if there is a better approach, seeking first to understand rather than simply rebuilding stuff. We need you to be confident in delivering software solutions using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC and Web API, SQL Server) with demonstrable experience of;
- Working as a .Net Developer with C# and competent in the use of MS SQL
- NUnit or equivalent testing framework
- Object-oriented development techniques and theories
- Software design patterns
- Application security
As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll receive:
- 36 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays) with an option to buy or sell a further 5 days
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 7.5% of annual salary
- A pension scheme with 6% from us, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above we will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- A yearly company funded allowance of £y that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
- Simplyhealth core product choice: Cash plan or Dental plan
- 4 x Life Assurance
About the company
We ensure over three million people in the UK have access to the healthcare they need. As the UK’s leading provider of health cash plans, dental payment plans and animal health plans, we’ve been helping people with their health for 145 years and we’re looking to build on that heritage by transforming our digital presence to meet the current and future needs of our customers.
We’ve invested in a modern working environment to create a safe, healthy, agile workplace. Imagine every morning walking into one of our offices and feeling an overwhelming sense of everyday health and wellness; or spending your day in engaging and stimulating spaces, that are flexible, agile, bright and modern, and that emphasise the importance of collaboration, flexibility and connectedness; a place to proudly entertain our customers, clients and partners.
Our strategy from the outset, is to care about the positive impact of our work. Not only do we reinvest our profits, we have a corporate giving strategy 'purpose beyond business', donating a yearly 10% from the group profit, alongside regular volunteering days and further staff donations to ensure we are making a difference both nationally and locally.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: