You can save this job and apply at a later date.
In this busy and varied role, the IT Manager role will be responsible for:
• Acting as the main point of contact between the firm and Outsourced IT services
• Undertaking quarterly service reviews
• Management of Group IT infrastructure and hardware, to include sourcing of
equipment, testing and troubleshooting, and decommissioning as appropriate
• Maintenance of the CCH Central system, as well as maintenance and problem resolution
for all IT applications
• Data migration and manipulation project management
• Remote daily management of the India based IT team
• Working on new and ongoing IT projects, focusing on areas such as Document
Management, Legacy Application Servers and WIFI upgrades
• Ancillary support relating to group telephony, GDPR compliance and credit control
IT Manager – what we’re looking for:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an IT Manager within an Accountancy or
Professional Services environment
• Knowledge of CCH and ProAudit software would be preferred
• Proven track record in IT project implementation is essential
• Strong leadership qualities, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal
IT Manager – what’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and the chance to be part of a
friendly and supportive team
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
May & Stephens
The job: has been sent to: