You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Web Application Developer
JUNIOR WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the largest privately-owned HR and Payroll provider in the UK with global offices. This is a really exciting time in MHR where we continue our Global expansion using People First, you will be part of a multi-disciplined Agile team developing cutting edge software to help us achieve our ambitious goals. People First is a complete work ethos and HR platform that enables a better, more productive way of working for everyone.
We are open to using new and emerging technologies. In order to facilitate this we encourage colleagues to attend training courses and/or go to conferences such as JAX London, DDD exchange and Devoxx. We welcome developers own suggestions on how to progress their professional development.
- To deliver software for our People First product in order to develop the product further which will help us to gain new customers and future sales.
- Working with multi-disciplined teams to gain exposure for the role and develop skills.
- Attending and contributing to internal meetings such as daily stand ups, refinement, planning retrospectives and design sessions.
- Attending regular catch-ups with assigned mentor to assess and ensure development progress.
- Communicating effectively with the wider teams and providing regular updates and escalating issues.
- Discover new technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
Ideally you will be degree qualified within a Computer Science based course.
- Angular – Basic (AngularJS knowledge beneficial)
- Jasmine testing library – Basic
- Basic understanding of CSS.
- Communication – Basic
- Team work – Basic
- Problem solving – Basic
What do we offer?
In return, we offer successful candidates a promising future, within a growing business; with the chance to reap the benefits of an award winning employments rewards package which includes:
- 25-days holiday with the option to purchase 3 extra days
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Vodafone discounts
- Internal training and development courses
- Funded professional development courses
- Subsidised canteen
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Free parking
- Great working environment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: