You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Reporting to the IT Director, you will be responsible for managing an IT team responsible for software development and application support for Supply Chain and Manufacturing systems for the company’s global operations.
This role also includes but is not limited to the execution of the IT processes, Health and Safety of staff, people development, and managing budget and you will be a key member of the IT Leadership Team.
Responsibilities may also include:
* Align key stakeholders (senior management, functional leads, and IT) on supply chain and manufacturing business operations, project delivery, KPI’s, and business priorities
* Complete management and accountability for the continuous operation of IT platforms and services across the production facilities.
* Drive strong collaboration with Global IT teams to develop integrated roadmaps and areas of business synergy, such as ERP, Analytics, Quality and Compliance, PMO.
* Participate in the operations planning meetings to develop and deep understanding of the business and where IT can transform and enhance operations.
* Manage a diverse and technically strong team to deliver projects, manage lifecycle and legacy challenges and to ensure robust applications and platforms.
* Whilst ensuring compliance in all aspects of your work drive transformation by bringing forward IT best practice, DevOps, Agile, PMI.
* Identify and resolve conflicts with supply and demand, and availability of capacity
Requirements for this role include:
You will be degree qualified with strong team management experience of supporting complex systems and operational service teams. It would be great if you had experience of working within a highly regulated environment.
* Strong understanding of Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing System concepts, challenges and industry trends
* Ideally will understand S95, GAMP and have proven experience working in a GxP environment
* Proven track record of staff development and team development
* Proactive problem resolution
* Financial acumen
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in a technical discipline
* Ideally PMI certified or Prince 2
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: