You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer - Leeds
Clemence Rogers is working in partnership to recruit an IT Support Engineer based in Leeds.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, support and maintain ICT equipment, e.g. PCs, Servers, Tablets, Smart Phones, Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi APs, Printers and Copiers.
• Install and upgrade application software and databases onto PCs and Servers, working closely with suppliers where necessary.
• Provide support for business applications, troubleshooting software and hardware problems and liaising with suppliers where necessary.
• Provide advanced support for Microsoft Windows and Office.
• Maintain and develop the Active Directory, including Group Policies.
• Maintain and support the Email, Web browsing security, Anti-Virus systems and Windows Update Service.
• Monitor the server Event Logs and report/resolve problems where necessary.
• Ensure backups are performed and any problems are dealt with immediately.
• Support the LAN and WAN (IPVPN & Non-IPVPN) network infrastructure.
• Support and maintain the cloud based Telephony system (Vone-C), Mobiles and Smart Phones.
• Able and willing to travel between sites as required.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to the role and the organisation.
• Flexible in regard to the needs of the business.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as necessitated by your function.
Essential Key Skills:
• Maintain the call logging system for all support jobs.
• Maintain the inventory register of all equipment.
• Advanced networking experience with Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012 Server, Exchange 2010+, DNS, DHCP, VLAN and TCP/IP.
• Experience in network printing and scanning environments.
• Hardware troubleshooting and repair.
• Confident to use initiative to solve problems.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• At least one Windows MCP qualification.
• Must hold valid UK driving licence
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clemence Rogers Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: