You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Manager - Contract
This is perfect for someone looking to utilise their IT Management skills within a team environment.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Management, leadership and direction of the team
- Performance management within SLA's
- Oversee the planning, development and management of the department
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience within IT
- Significant experience of working in management
- Experience of leading, planning and managing multiple IT projects
- Proven track record of management of change at senior level
- High level of IT skills related to IT systems and products
The equivalent salary for this role is £33,000-£36,000 per year, paid at the hourly rate equivalent on a weekly basis.
Please call Tiffany on (phone number removed) for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: